Time for another random dozen ! Yay! I love these things. Maybe this time I’ll get it linked in time since I’m actually doing it ON TIME. *geesh*
1. What is your favorite fair/carnival food?
Elephant Ears sound super yummy right about now. Oh and those deep fried snickers. Oh yummy
2. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
Yes, I’m sure I am.
3. What is your favorite gift to receive?
I like money. Money is a good gift.
4. When was the last time you tried something new?
Hmmm. I’m thinking, I’m thinking…I’m thinking… um, well… yeah I got nothing.
5. What is your favorite and least favorite book genre?
Memoir, Mystery, Political Intrigue, Romance, Humor, Historical Fiction, Historical nonfiction, Chick Lit, Self-Help, Other
Favorite – Christian fiction and Christian nonfiction
Least Favorite – those despicable trashy romance novels and horror. I’m not that fond of mystery either unless there are good elements to the story. A mystery book has to be more intriguing than well, just another mystery where I know the ending by reading the back of the book!
6.Silver or Gold?
7. What makes you sigh?
Well, there are two types of sighs. The kind of sigh that is heard from women everywhere as we tend to our houses, our families, our lives. Sighs such as : laundry *sigh* again… who spilled juice and left it on the floor for the ants to come parading through *sigh* … where did the money go *sigh*… I just stepped in dog poo, where is the clean up committee *sigh*…
And then there are those happy sighs. Sighs such as: oh that food was delicious *sigh* and I don’t have to clean anything up *sigh* oh and I’d love a nice massage *sigh* and a foot rub? *sigh* most definitely *sighs again* this is paradise *sigh*
Of course, I sigh more of the first kind… but the second way is my preferred sighs. he he
8. If you didn’t know how old you are, how old would you claim you are?
I’ll still stick with 30. I look too old to go back into the twenties… but I am NOT aging one bit more than I have to.
9. Would you break a law to save a loved one? To protect a loved one?
That’s a hard one. Prayer, lots of prayer would be needed first. Breaking a law is against God’s commands unless the law is wrong to begin with. Would I WANT to break a law to protect someone? I’m sure, but that doesn’t mean I would.
10. If you had to teach something, what would it be?
Stampin’ Up! … how to make beautiful, quick and easy cards for any holiday. How to make gift bags, teacher gifts, gifts, gifts, gifts galore. And um, seriously… I do teach this. *hint, hint*
11. You’re having lunch with 3 people whom you respect and admire. They begin to criticize a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. What do you do?
My mouth would be open and I’d be defending her. And I’d probably let them know I hate to listen to gossip to begin with. I’m not one to sit and gab about other people. It’s annoying and it’s a sin.
12. Which of the 5 Love Languages is your prominent means of experiencing love?
Acts of Service
Words of Affirmation
Well, I took the quiz. It says Physical Touch got 9 and then Quality Time and Words of Affirmation each got 8. So that is pretty close. I fit each of those three pretty equally too. I got nothing on gifts and only a couple on acts of service.
And there you have… another random dozen…